August 22, 2009

miss..can u move? gosh.

the first time ever? taking myself alone to twu.by? BUS.
i usually decide crazily on goin back to twu.if i feel like goin home..the ull see me in twu on weekends.
SHE sits beside me and she looks like sumone i knew.n i dont feel like being friendly datime so i decided to keep on BERCINTA with the phone.she sleeps and suddenly..i felt like sumtin heavy on my right arm..imagine the JAPANESE greets u with bending down and captured! dat was how she sleeps.i was feelin uncomfy initially..so i continued dreaming.

SAHUR!! SAHUR!!

********


get on the bus people!!!!
snoring? damn...turn down ur volume..hahhahaha..
and she repeated the same posture.owwhh god.

3 comments:

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Hahaha.
Seriously??
Gosh.. lol

erin said...

yeappp hahahahha.my gudness.

Anonymous said...

haha. kasian jugak ko.

http://afrowrinklemachine.blogspot.com/