March 12, 2010

my second date.as in SECOND date.13.feb.2010.

i think im goin to stick my ic on my forehead since i lost my ic AGAIN before leaving for kl.the night before,i crashed at lala's place and reassuring myself that my purse was there.which turned out to be negative.so in the purse which i'd lost.,bank card,ic,student card.and how am i supposed to take off? so..12.30pm was the time of my flite.and i supposed to appear 8 the airport at 10.30 at least.and tepat pukul 10.15am,miming took me to the police house,to report my missing ic for the second time.and wat was on my mind during dat moment was,.

RM200 untuk denda kali kedua.
RM100 tunai sahaja untuk ke KL.
RM few.oo berada di dalam bank.which leads to bank card yg turut serta hilang.
RM mama marah.excluding the RM.

but akmal's face kept wandering on my mind so wat i can only say is."yang penting jumpa bf dulu."<3

jadi,me and finnie smpai di airport tepat juga masa nya.evetho finnie ada few little hurdles,tapi i believe fikiran kami pun sama iaitu " yang penting jumpa bf dulu"<3

so kmi naik plane jak i felt like i wanna scream..im goin to see my baby!!!! hehhe tapi nda jg la aku teriak.
then masa kmi dlm plane..i think we dint sleep sbb too excited.and we counted how much time left to reach kl.punya la excited...
*****then kami sampai jak..i called akmal and he said he'll be alil late.and aku kecewa sbb aku mau ba mcm dlm wyg2..dtg jak trus dia dtg lalu kmi berlari menuju each other and we huggggg...ceh..baya2.

tpi bf finnie yg dtg dulu..aku JELES.huhu.terus..10 minutes after dat.boipren ku yg aku rindu setengah mati pun datang..aku pun berasa sangat the gembira hingga aku mcm rasa budu2 sbb aku datau mau ckp apa sama dia.oowwhhh god.semua pikiran duit hilang HILANG seketika.mcm aku rasa biar la aku dakda ic asal boipren ku sayang aku.hahahahahhahah.

No comments: