April 23, 2010

my peperiksaan pengajian diploma yg terakhir (insyallah)

2 papers done.
3 more to go.
akmal's work is undone.
he's gona be here 3 weeks to go.
(yeah.simon cowell must hav curse me fer this)

so first paper was okay fer me.i answered all question.and i wasnt so sure of the precision.
todays paper was 2nd okay i guess.since i had the whole night to cover all the topix.well not really.

after muet on saturdae.,ill be doin my 6 days holidae in twu.and i gota meet mr.exam again on the 3rd.

mr akmal was quite busy wif his final projects.his robot.pannels.models.
(those were the ony terms that i can brag on industrial designing) XD

owh lupa!
my 1 year anniversary went smoothly.thank god.since i believe dat i was cursed for not having reship more than a year.but erin and kema pass the test!

will upload more of the stats and pics soon.

ciao!

No comments: