November 29, 2009

my 21st ultah shall i say..

i rcvd alot of texts and wishes..yeayyy!!~ a uncountable amount.and i dun get tired reply them thanks..i love yall for wishing me.u guys were so thoughtful~ huggssss ramai2.!
so what did the greatest stuff dat i got?

1.wishes and wishes..=)
2.an advanced bday present from my yayang akmal.=)

as i wished.(his name is akmie)
3.j.Lo still from mama,aunty aling and aunty ida.=)
thankssss macik2 ku.i know perfume ni lama,tpi aku masi mau sbb aku pya abis.hee.

4.selipar yg eko bagi.tpi dakda gambar.aku mau gmbr.tpi mlm sda
slipar tu d luar.nt aku gmbr ya.thannkksss eko.hugs!
5.picture moment with my fam.

kenapa jgk dia rotate ni.
5.niece and nephews sang me a semangat bday song.


the girl with pink top.muahh.
(i looked old.)
6.mkn2 di ruma dgn fam.hee.
biar pun this yr dak brp meriah like the years before,
im hapy i still haf my fam n love ones on my bday.
and wats funny was my cousy ketakutan mau wish aku bday.
jahat rupanya kakak erin ni.
7.i got the keyyyy baybehhhh!~


4 comments:

fitt said...

err...did i just miss this?

sorry hunny..aiyerrr...

HAPPY BELATED 21ST BLAST BLISS AND BLISTER BIRTHDAY!

teehee...better late than never aite? aite? aite?

nway, tell me bout ur hols plans n gentings n vdays b4 u make it ther okay. if i cant join u at least we meet for a bottle of appletizer. aa my fav. that will be my treat 4 u if we meet.. =D

hugs!

erin said...

hhahaha..nice..!!~~
thnxx yaaa...
well i think i haf to change my plan a bit..im thinkin of goin to kl earlier...probabl on january..will u be there?

fitt said...

yes of course..the school will be started on jan..haha..i work when the schools work..and i am not during the school hols...haha..easy..u just need to stick ur nose to the schools calender though..hoohoo =P

erin said...

okay .. will tell u how things go.kay..xo