June 7, 2010

cita-cita:

this is what i answered when i was a kid.

cita-cita : doktor , pramugari.

too ambitious huh?
okay so i eliminated doctor since my chemistry teacher wrote this on my 1st test paper.
"bagus ko tukar kelas".

errr...ya he did.
so after before getting into uitm i always wanted to become an air hostess.but i dont have that height unfortunately.
so i added vj and dj instead.

i remembered when we had this assembly.and that was the time we have to choose between sc class or eco class.and my friend asked me.
"apa jg ko mau jadi klu ko besar nt?"

and i said."aku mau jadi pengacara." and i felt that my friend wanna laugh her head off.but she didnt.
so i always thought that i wana be a singer. =.='
ridiculous right? i know ur laughing now so stop.

so after entering uitm,my job is calculating,memorising.reading,presenting,COPYING AND PASTING,peeking,and all these had nothing to do with all my nonsense ambitions.
i still dont know what i wna be when i grow up.wait.i am grown up.owh man....


and so i came out with a boring thot.
work with any job that i got in.earn that much.marry akmal.and thats it.
i hope u have better solution fer me syg.

1 comment:

nuranne said...

I also said some pelik2 job dulu keke. But things usually don't go our way, it comes in a better package.