June 11, 2010

comfort zone.

it explains much on my life now.
btw,wow..new designs...=)

my new job as a receptionist,well...i can say that it is much busier than my previous job.well as long as i can wear anything i like. =) and use coloured pens, =) or cutting off papers with scissors, =) and eat anywhere i like.

this is what we can call JOB.

i pickup calls like 100 times in a day.well better than duduk mcm dummies 4 eight hours.
i have 1 and a half hour break.
i finish work at 5.30.
half day on sat and off day on sunday.
wow..im a working little person now.=)

well the results were revealed.and syukur alhamdulilah..im graduating on time.
and everything is like goin so smooth.i dont even think of pursuing degree.=)
well this is my wish list for the time being.

2 comments:

nuranne said...

Beautiful wishlist. Hope everything come in your way. Amin.

xerra said...

looks everything is about buying and money aite. . me too. . me too. . btw i like this one! such a generous friend i have :)