December 16, 2010

convo convo convo!

saya ialah seorang GRADUAN UITM!


endu ba..at last! convo juga aku kannn...

so iv met few long lost friends and family as usual.
itu la akmal salu ckp..salu ja jumpa org lama.. XD


above - kak leena first cousin ku yg dua thun suda aku dak jumpa.
shes currently working in kl.
below - kak miriam, my pa's cousin. which happend to be my aunt la kan?
and on my left is billie mars. my cover partner.

ross shayana si ngera-ngera. hehe..this is when we came for the robe. poor akmal penat dia kesian.



below are akmal's tired pose.




pictures of me,akmal,ross,kak leena and abang zack.haha
kak leena had been asking few people to snap our pictures (tanpa segan silu) 
BILA LAGI KAN?





********

6TH OF DEC!

10.00am


12.00pm



sumone i just knew according to angka giliran. dewi ilyia!


my view. and i was asleep. TWICE.


jellybie took this! thanks cousy!


relatives fro kl! jelly,me,papa and aunty gelyn.


and aunty agnes!


akmal papa and ijam



flowers from them~~~ wheee!




aku yg kecil d i-city


last weird frame from us!






No comments: