November 6, 2010

confusion sambil cuci kain

urgh.in my very age,should i think of wat am i thinking now? my mind was polluted with these four phrases WORK-STUDY-FAM-RSHIP. and all these phrases were like killing me and i cant even help with myself.
i wanted the best for mom and i want the best for me as well. and with my earnings now,i cant help anything. and so..i wanted to learn more to earn more.BUT, in order for me to learn more,i need to earn more! so..that is why i am a serious deep dilemma which i cant choose! i really need everyone (to whom it may concern) to understand me now as i need ur moral support for me to stay firm with any of my decision. sometimes i rather not to ask anyone's opinion about this (the same thing when ur buying perfume) since i wil get more options,and more options, and i really appreciate actually but erin is not strong enough. and hugs to all the colleagues and besties for backing me up.i love u guys.knp aku rasa mcm aku buat gratitude ni.watever it is.,to my readers,pls give me feedbacks so i can reconsiderate my future.

No comments: