November 27, 2010

my advanced 22nd bday surprise!

















mula2,aku dak expect ada surprise ni..and then bila kak vero tyk aku "rin apa program mu besok?" jeng2. and then kak vero tyk lgi "rin bwk camera mu besok ya"... nah kdptn suda! but i wasnt expecting anything though.hahhaha and wat was funny when suddenly ada pulak bunga sampai..and a box.i thought who wud ever give me flower in advanced? hahahahahahah and then,it was for the boss.we fortunately have the same bday. cheers then! yampui! and so, kak vero told me that shell go out fer awhile at 12. and when is that ever happen? haha...suri pura2 lgi tyk,ke mana kak vero? duiiii..mainan kamuuuuu..hahah..tau sda aku dlm diam. and a SR cake has finally arrived. wheeeee.....ADVANCED cake yall!!!! the cake was NICE! and these are the moments. 
"well,to my beloved colleagues, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, i never had such considerate colleagues, and if i ever leave TG, these are goin to be my best moment of working. i love each all of you to death! HUGS AND KISSES. "

No comments: