October 12, 2011

okay.. lets blog!

emm.. aunty ita came few times to kl for elken thingy. so i previously have this disease. urg ckp psoriasis. but i dont think it is. initially yala since few of my relatives have this skin problem.. but then.. i went to investigate then this psoriasis happened due to stress, and flakes will occur. and that happened to me. but i duno wether the stress has sumtin to do with that. so when i went for the doctor,he gave me a shot of benufin (i think i spelled it wrongly) it has B and F in between. my skin eventually cured with only 1 month of tenure. and the doc asked me to come every month for that the only way to make the flakes go away. and im telling u,its hard to be out in public with that kinda humilitation.

*********

but soon after i move to kl,my skin dont suffer the flakes anymore. i mean they come out la but not that much like when i was in tawau. but then i bought CLODERM. that helps me to moisture my dry skin. and somehow i am so unfortunate for that.

*********

but when i went back to Tawau,aku ada curi2 pkai my mom's elysyle ELKEN moisturiser. my skin doesnt get dry at all. and it clears my acne. masa tu nda la jg aku tfikir is it because of the facial foam curi? so..
when aunty ita dtg ke kl, i didnt bring any of my facial cleansing. (mcm byk maka satu jak ) so i used hers.

elken punya UPII facial cream la,night cream la,YUKI foam la.. uishh and my skin remain moisture.
she gave me UPII facial foam that costs more than rm200. which i get it for free. WOOT WOOT.
my skin is now pimple free. but the dryness masi ada lagi sikit2 sbb i dont have the moisturiser. nanti la ba aku beli tunggu abis hutang ku sama pundan jual perfum tu. hahahha



so tonite while blogging, i put on my YUKI mask. ( which i also got it for free. dak mampu okay. ) and it was soothing however.

No comments: