October 6, 2011

omg so stale sudaaaa this bloggg!!

hai folks!!!
its been almost half a year suda im here in kl :) and this is the time where i aleady bought myself a broadband. yet,my 4 years laptop is making trouble. the screen is purely white and it costs me rm300 to rm4oo to fix it which i dont haf that much money. but i got new new new new thing which i dreamt of.

TADAAAA!!!
Yes-my very first car! wohoo!!
im so so happy to get this...dulu2 kesian aku dgn akmal.. he has a motorcycle u see.
so whenever hujan,we have to quarrel sbb he cudnt come and fetch me and i was sulking like hell.
and if ever hujan, we have to singgah tepi2 yg ada atap. kesian righhhtttt?
so this is kire (oops) kira mcm present for both of us la..
but then i never drive yet.. sbb KL road is like very scary.

and some more. my number nice kannnnnn!!
hehehe.. share the happinessss!!

No comments: